Friday Favorites- Letter From Santa

My girls are 3 and 5, so I figured this year they would understand and appreciate direct contact from Santa. Also, one of my darling children needed some "encouragement" from the big guy (ahem). I found a number of Santa calls, emails, and letters companies on the internet. I ultimately went with an etsy seller Inspired Studio and could not be more thrilled. Christine did a fabulous job incorporating the information I gave her about my girls, their lists, even our Elf. The girls Loved receiving the letter from Santa. It is beautifully written and decorated. Christine weaves a lovely story about the Clauses and elf life in the North Pole. My husband is not as easily impressed as I am, and he was really amazed at the letter. I can not wait to get another letter next year. The item listing can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34624413

A letter from Santa is definitely one of my favorite parts of this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.