Deals & Steals

To lighten the mood a bit, I am drawing on my area of expertise-internet deal shopping and discounts. Here a few I have received lately:

Buy one item at any Ann Taylor Loft store or online, use code Save50 and you will get one item 50% off. The code does not mention how long it will last.

Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic are offering percentages off totals- 15% for $75 purchase, %20 for $100, 25% off $150 on online purchases only until January 18th. Use code Save123.

Aaron Brothers framing is offering its "Buy one frame/canvas, Get one for a Penny" until the 24th of January. This is a great opportunity to stock up on quality frames!

kidsteals has Livie&Luca shoes for $24.75. Livie &Luca's are so cute and last great.

1 comment:

  1. Nooo Waayy! 8-)
    Ann Taylor 50% off? Morning T said you were also one of her favorite blogs, with inside tips like this I can see why.
    I'll be back for more fun~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.