Friday Favorite- The Help


I have two huge posts to process about the game, but I just got home and am tired. So, those will have to wait. Until then, I am posting my Friday Favorite- Kathryn Stockett's book, The Help. I just finished "The Help" by Katheryn Stockett and am so impressed. I read the book on the flight to and from LAX and finished in record time. I had to buy another book because I still had one flight to go! The story(ies) are so engrossing, I did not want it to end. I found it to be a quick read, but expertly written. The book is just fascinating. I don't think I've read such a great book in quite some time. If you haven't read this book, buy it now http://www.amazon.com/Help-Kathryn-Stockett/dp/0399155341/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1229704607&sr=8-1. You will not be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.