What Do Fairies Do?

When eleven little fairies comes to your house for a party, I suggest a Fairy Scavenger Hunt. However, I also suggest making sure you have the right clues in the right places-oops! I accidentally left a card out and matched the clues up with the wrong activities. Clue 1: You'll be a fairy soon enough, but even fairies need a place to put their stuff. Paint a fairy house for your fairy friend. Take it with you at the end. After each fairy was done painting her house, I painted her face.
Clue 2: Fairies need wings to fly so high, find a pair that fits and see if you can fly. Again, if it is nice weather, I think it would be awesome to hang the wings in a tree. It was too hot for us.Clue 3: Find something to help you take a note to help remember what you wrote. (Mini toadstool colored pencils) Clue 4: Fairies need wands for magic powers. Find yours where you might keep flowers.
Clue 5; All that work was hard find a straw and dig right in- (Hey, I was tired at this point). It was time for snacks after the scavenger hunt.

Missing clue: Fairies twinkle from head to toe. I see your shoes, but where's your bow? (Ok, so it was a headband, but it didn't matter since I left it out.) I left this clue out since I didn't finish all the headbands. They were really cute tulle rhinestone flower bands though. When I post the craft run-down, I'll include these. All my clues would have matched up if I included these-woulda coulda shoulda.
After the scavenger hunt, we ate and then played Fairy Freeze Dance and read a fairy book. One activity I didn't do but think would work so well is a maypole. I wish I had thought of it a few days ago!

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.