Love Thursday-Wrap It Up

Love Thursday is all about finding Love in different places. Weddings and anniversaries are celebrations of love, so I think this post technically still fits-even if it is about shopping. (Oops!)I pride myself on finding the perfect gifts for my friends and family. I try to find unique items from independent artists. This year, we have a number of weddings and big anniversaries to celebrate. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite "Love" themed finds with you. Each of these items is under $40, which means you could buy the happy couple something perfectly sentimental and something off their registry! Some of these items I have in our home-or will have soon. I think they all make wonderful gifts for a special couple, or for you. I love discovering new artists, let me know if you have a gift that should be on the list. (All images are from the designer/artist's shop)
Elm Studios You + Me =Forever Bowl Paloma's Nest Bouquet Tile. I love her pieces.Custom Calendar Pillow
A modern take on the couple's Love Story Here

Cozyblue's Custom Family Tree.

My list would not be complete without an item from Lisa Leonard's shop, her Pewter heart is perfect for weddings and anniversaries. If you REALLY liked the couple, a Modern Bird piece would be perfect.

Happy Shopping & Happy Love Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I love that first bowl and the Modern Bird pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the Family tree print and another pillow from her!
    Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.