Friday Favorite- Groupon

I love online shoppign and pride myself at being able to find the best deals. In fact, I would put my online shopping prowess second only to the lovely deal-finding Mir. As a result, I am somewhat addicted to the online "exclusive" shopping websites and am sort of embarrassed by the number of emails I get with daily designer deals (Rue La La, Ideeli, Gilt, One Kings Lane, Totsy, Zuilly,etc.). Despite the number of emails I get, I rarely buy anything. Mostly because most of the good sizes are gone before I get around to looking at the sales. However, there is one email I always look forward to- Groupon. I have gotten some great deals on Groupon. Groupon is basically a collective bargaining discount middle man; they contact local businesses from clothing stores, yogurt shops, to gyms, and salons to negotiate a discount for anyone wanting to purchase at the set price. Some of the deals are kind of bizarre, but I have stockpiled credit to one of my favorite online dress retailers for a fraction of the normal retail price. If you are not already a member of Groupon, I highly recommend joining. Since Groupon cuts deals with retailers in various cities, you may want to look at deals in cities you travel to often, or vacation destinations. There's even a person traveling around the US using only Groupons, see here! I'm not at that point so I don't have a problem...yet.

Groupon is my Friday (and every day) Favorite.
*I was not paid or compensated in any way for this post. I really like Groupon and felt like sharing with the Internet.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.