9 Years of Knowing

9 years ago today we were pronounced Man and Wife.
3652 days; 87,648 hours; 5,258,880 minutes; 315,532,800 seconds and counting. From the moment we met each other, we just knew. I still know. We don’t complete each other, we complement each other. I knew then and I know now. Knowing what I know now, if I had it to do all over, I’d do it all over again. Our marriage isn't perfect and it isn't (usually) hard work, it is our creation of our life together. The fact that our marriage is (to some of our friends) a standard of strength makes me so happy. I love that we laugh. I love our love. It feels like these 3652 days; 87,648 hours; 5,258,880 minutes; 315,532,800 seconds have flown by and I can't wait for so many more.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww... happy anniversary! That's the way it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. You just knew! Your wedding doesn't seem like it was 9 years ago!! It was fun:) And you still look as cute as you did then... but I don't think I've seen you kiss since then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy!! Love you both.
    Hugs~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that you're so in love. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.