Friday Favorite-Shoes, Glorious Shoes

Ready for some Friday fashion fun?! I am. Today it's all about the shoes. One pair I bought and are quickly becoming a "go to" pair. And, one pair that I am obsessed with getting.

The first pair are my Toms wedge espadrilles. I love the philosohpy of Toms shoes (for every pair of shoes purchased, they donate a pair of shoes to a child in need), but flat espadrilles are not my favorite shoe. So, when I heard that Toms was coming out with a wedge espadrille, I was intrigued. I bought mine (in black) several weeks ago and I love them. A number of people have loved my shoes so much that they've tried getting a pair themselves. Apparently, they are fairly hard to purchase now-but I think you can get them by signing up at Toms or try Nordstrom.

Kate Spade courtesy of Zappos

Oh my, how I love these shoes. So perfect. Nude patent is still very much in fashion and these have the perfect femine detail. I would wear these every day. Unfortunately, the price is above what I normally pay for shoes-OK, a great deal above what I normally pay for shoes. (I had a hard time paying $70 for my Toms shoes, but that was charity too!) But, a girl can dream, right? I'm just going to stalk all the usual sale sites until I get them. Let me know if you see them for sale in a size 8, won't you?


Any favorites today? Do share, I love looking at shoes. My husband says it's a sickness, I say it's a gift!

3 comments:

  1. This is funny... because I bought a pair of red shoes in Italy. I.Love.Them. They make me feel so girlygirl when I wear them. Isn't that what it's all about?
    I love those nude shoes :-)
    just saying that makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh my those Kate Spades are so beautiful!!!! I'm with you though, I'd never spend that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate Spade's shoes kill me dead with The Awesome. And I'd TOTALLY pay that price for them. They are fairly classic and will definitely last multiple years/seasons.

    Go on... DO IT. You won't regret it.

    *Runs away from Nate*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.