Sunshine and Shopping

Barb (and T before her) surprised me with the Sunshine Award. The weather is so nasty here today, so I figured we all needed a little sunshine. I'm passing this to all of you here today. Feel free to bring it to your own blog. Thanks Barb and T. What goes better with sunshine than shopping? Susan turned me on to this deal- If you bring a pair of jeans into Gap between now and March 14, they'll give you 30% off a new pair. http://www.gap.com/browse/info.do?cid=48380 (These are the deals you find by using Twitter, woo hoo). I am really rethinking the wisdom of deciding not to shop during Lent. Augh.

Oh, this is better than shopping and full of sunshine-we found out a few days ago that our sponsored child Sandrine survived the Haitian earthquakes with no major injuries. Her home has been damaged but her family (mother and grandmother) is fine. Great news so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.