Friday Favorite- Orla Kiely for Target

One of my sewing baskets from the Orla Kiely line

You know how much I love the new Liberty of London line for Target, right? I do, I do. I might have gone a little crazy…Anyhow, this week’s Friday Favorite has to be the Orla Kiely line for Target produced last year. I love Orla Kiely who makes great designs with a funky retro vibe. However, I can't justify all the bags and other fashion accessories from her line. Lucky for me, last year Orla Kiely designed a line of home and office accessories (see above) from Target and I was there at Target when they opened the boxes for me. Literally. They did not even have time to put the items on the shelves, they got the boxes from holding and let me pick one (or 2) of everything in the boxes. Oh, Target, I pink glittery puffy heart you. I get so many compliments on our Orla Kiely kitchen designs. I wish I had more. I wonder what designer Target will hook up with next Spring. Please let it be Tim Gunn. Oh please! Do you have a favorite designer that Target recruited (Dwell? Gautier?Rodarte?)? Do you love Target as much as I do? Any other Friday Favorites?

4 comments:

  1. Elz, I am no familiar with this line, but you are the second blogger to mention it. I will check it out.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! Target is a favorite! LOL! Love your sewing basket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I live in London, but have a friend visiting from New York soon and i'm hoping to take advantage of her being able to bring me some goodies over. I love the target collection and wondered if her pear print kitchen stuff is still in the store this year. Thanks. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous- I haven't seen any Orla Kiely line still in stores or online. I've seen some items on eBay. I think you might just have to stalk something on eBay. But, Target has a new John Derian line out now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.