Favorite Photo 2 (x2)

It's way past time for another couple favorite photos. For those of you stuck in the snow, I hope these bring you to a warmer locale, even if only in your imagination. For me, I'm about 10 weeks away from a little vacation with my husband so this is motivation!
Both photos were taken in Kauai, Hawaii which is a gorgeous place to bring your camera!
*A special note to new followers-Thanks! If I could, I'd give you all a big hug. I never thought anyone except T and maybe a few family members would read my blog. So, thanks for stopping by and introducing me to your blogs too. Mwah-Happy weekend everyone.



2 comments:

  1. You just had to show these didn't you...knowing that I'm going to be spending a week in the cold and snowy Rocky Mtns while secretly wishing I was laying on a beach somewhere. Hee, hee. Incredible images!! See you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. I'm dreaming of summer and warm weather. These photos make me feel happy. Have fun on your vacation.!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.