Parade of Ornaments



I'm joining one of my favorite bloggers "Parade of Ornaments" Tuesday and I just found my feature ornaments tonight. I have a number of wonderful and eclectic ornaments; from my childhood, our trips, etc. that I will showcase on Wednesday. But, yesterday I found these ornaments that my girls (3 and 5) made for us on Sunday. Sunday afternoon I gave them a bunch of wrapping paper, ribbons, paper punches, etc. and let them have art time while I finished a project that I will blog about soon. They started making presents and then made "ornaments" for the tree. I found them this morning and just adore them. I love seeing my children's creativity come out. So sweet. I love them!

2 comments:

  1. Darling ornies!

    I hope that you will come by and see the ornaments I made: pearl encrusted star, crystal and button ball and an anthro inspired tree topper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! THANKS FOR SHARING.

    JANICE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.