Love Thursday-Christmas Gifts



As you may recall, I am a huge Texas Longhorn fan and my husband is an equally huge supporter of the Oklahoma Sooners. Our two girls are evenly split down the middle, one roots for the Horns and one roots for the Sooners. This year, each girl has asked Santa to bring them a doll. So, mommy and daddy are supplying the doll clothes. I saw this cute Texas Cheer outfit for the dolls and had to get it. That meant I also had to swallow my pride, suck it up, and get one made in an OU outfit. I think both turned out really cute.

Love looks past the differences to see what is within, whether those differences are trivial (team loyalty), or larger. Love prevails. Happy Love Thursday everyone & Merry Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.