Hook 'em Horns! I love Hunter Lawrence!

Holy Frijoles! The last second. The last second. I guess Texas is defined by last second plays lately (infamous Texas Tech pass last season that lost us the Big 12 and our rightful National Championship). An amazing comeback. Thank God for instant replay. However, most of the game was pretty terrible. Once again, thank God for Texas' Defense. It was a struggle. I was shocked by how close the game was and the low scores. It seemed like Colt and the Offense just couldn't find any holes. I am worried about the Championship game, but we found a way to win. Hopefully we can find a way to win at the Rose Bowl.

Did anyone see Colt kick twice? I hope the Heisman voters did. Of course, I think Colt deserves the Heisman. While I think he should have gotten it last year (I've never seen Bradford or Tebow kick a ball in a college game), I don't think it will happen this year. I doubt the voters want to award another QB, that would be 3 years on a row and the voters don't like people to start thinking the Heisman is reserved for any one position.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep for awhile...Pasadena here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.