Deals and Steals

I love printing gift labels rather than buying. Unfortunately, I am not a great illustrator. Ok, I can't draw at all. However, I managed to find super cute labels at Fresh Picked Whimsy. I also found a hilarious blogger and talented woman. Finding her illustrated Christmas tags was definitely a steal. I probably spent way too long at her site and her etsy shop. I am definitely adding one of her family portrait canvases to my Christmas list! Check her out if you haven't already.

The deal I found through Kimba. Amazon has been running mega magazine discounts for about the last month. I didn't really take note, since I just added some subscriptions a few months prior. However, Kimba alerted me to the fact that Amazon is offering "O" the Oprah magazine for $5. What a deal! They were also offering (I believe) Real Simple, Coastal Living, House Beautiful for $5 or $10. If you or anyone on your Christmas list likes these magazines, it might be time to stock up.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Followed your link from my site and found your lovely words about my tags and blog. Thanks so much for the link and the kindness. Hope you had a very merry Christmas!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.