I Like to Move It, Move It

Jen asked for music suggestions yesterday on twitter. Of course, I couldn't stay quiet because I think I have one of the best running/work-out playlists out there. Being the giving person I am, I decided to share some of my playlist with you. I should warn you that if you don't like being the person singing and dancing while you work out, this list may not be for you. I don't mind getting the crazy looks because they are just jealous that they don't have my awesome playlist. Hmph.


The best Running/Work-out playlist ever (at least I think so).


How Low- Ludacris (a/k/a the world's most perfect work-out song ever)
Outta Your Mind-Lil Jon feat LMFAO
Hot n Fun -NERD feat N. Furtado
Carry-Out- Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Young Forever-Jay Z feat Mr. Hudson
Footloose- Kenny Loggins
Yeah- Usher
Shake Your Tailfeather- Nelly, Diddy, et al
What Them Girls Like- Ludacris
Run this Town- Jay-Z, Rihanna
Empire State of Mind- Jay-Z feat Alicia Keys
Knock You Down- Keri Hilson
Gold Digger- Kanye
Stronger- Kanye
Say Hey (I Love You)
Imma Be- Black Eye Peas
Lets' Get this Party Started- Black Eye Peas
Love Shack -B-52s
Britney Spears- All of It. Oh yes.
Jai Ho-Slumdog Soundtrack
Welcome to the Jungle
Lose Yourself- Eminem
My Name Is- Emimen
Funky Cold Medina-Tone Loc
It Takes Two- Rob Bass& DJ EZ Rock *(Thanks, Anonymous!)
Shot through The Heart- Bon Jovi
Living on a Prayer- Bon Jovi
Party in the USA- Miley Cyrus (Shut Up, it's good)
You Give Love a Bad Name-Bon Jovi
Walk this Way- Run DMC
Buttons- PCD feat Snoop Dogg
Whataya Want from Me- Adam Lambert
If I Had You- Adam Lambert
My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson
Telephone- Lady Gaga & Beyonce
Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
Crazy in Love- Beyonce & Jay-Z
Irreplaceable- Beyonce


I didn't give you the whole list, but take a look at that list and tell me that those songs are not going to make you move it, move it. In fact, I'm grooving in my chair right now. You're just jealous!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks so much for the list. You are the best!!!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have a TGON of the same songs on my playlist that you have listed here. :-) Awesome indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It Takes Two is by Rob Bass and D.J. E-Z Rock. Get rid of Kenny Loggins, Adam Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, Bon Jovi and Lady GagaKelly Clarkson. Did I just get rid of all the white people except for Eminem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first song reminds me of "Step Up!" i love that movie!

    wow! I really am a teenager at heart, aren't i?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funky Cold Medina is the text alert on my phone! Makes me want to bust a move whenever I get a text.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this list! Found you through Jen at Tatertos and Jello!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have lots of the same songs on our lists! Imma be is one of my super-faves right now!!! I've been wearing it out on my ipod!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.