Deals and Steals-Gap Groupon

Do you remember how I said I loved Groupon? Well, today's Groupon (I think in every city?) is $50 worth of Gap credit for only $25. It can not be combined and may not be used online or in outlets or sister stores (Banana Republic, Old Navy). Otherwise, it appears that you can use it in person at any Gap storein the US! Great deal! Just wanted to share for those of you who may not know.

Hat tip- to designhermomma for the heads up! Happy Groupon shopping. Click here if you want to join Groupon.

*Edited to add this link to a story on the first nationwide Groupon offering. they sold at a rate of 10 per second!

2 comments:

  1. Yep! I love it! A friend just sent me something similar to groupon called "living social" have you heard of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://techcrunch.com/2010/08/19/groupon-gap-deals-discounts-andrew-mason/
    10 Groupons per second.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.