Friday Favorites-Here and There

This Friday so many great things struck me that I decided to throw them all together in a big pot of happiness.
1) Jen from Tatertots and Jello. I found her through Today's Creative Blog almost a year ago and she is one of my daily MUSTs. And, today----I'm blogging at Tatertots and Jello! I'm so excited I just can't tell you. Jen is one of the grand pumbahs of craft/decor blogging. Her crafting prowess aside, she is one of the nicest, kindest bloggers out there. She's so supportive and takes time to spotlight lots of great projects. Her projects are inspiring. I could go on and on. I was so stressed out about what project to feature that I went with my strength- party crafts. I went ahead and finished up a few fairy birthday crafts, go read. Please, go, comment, show Jen that she wasn't wrong in trusting me over there today!

2) If I told you how excited I was by this pantry organization project, you might think I am incredibly lame. You'd be right. But, still, this is a brilliant solution to pantry shelves. I LOVE it. DecorChick is one of my new favorite blogs and Bonus, she lives in Houston. How did I find her? Through Jen's blog! I'm telling you, both women are genius.

Photo by DecorChick


3) This exchange with my 4 year old, M Thursday morning as the girls were running through a litany of pain complaints before heading off to camp. Not to be outdone by her sister Em, M complained: "Momma, my brain is in my head but I CAN'T FEEL IT!"

4) Project Runway- I haven't blogged about the show this season, but plan on doing weekly wrap-ups once the designers are whittled down some. I love this show. I love seeing how people create fantastic or foolish dresses/outfits in just a few hours. I love the soundbites. And, you know I love Tim Gunn!

5) LONGHORN FOOTBALL in 2 weeks! I can't wait. I'm so excited. Actually, triply excited because Pam was able to score tickets for the opening game against Rice on September 4th. Now I will have gone to the last game of last season (we shoulda won) and the first game of this season. Hopefully we will win against Rice and start the season off right. I can't wait to see Gilbert perform and see how the offense has been retooled. In fact, I'm planning a huge pre-season post for next week. I know, you can't wait!

Friday Favorites: here there, and everywhere

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for guest posting for me my friend. I think you are wonderful and a fashion genius! Have a wonderful weekend!

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.