Real Life Bloggers


Courtesy Megan

I've been fortunate to meet lots of amazing "real life" bloggers-I can't even list them all (but most are over there on my blogroll). I'm doubly lucky to now call these women my friends. With very few exceptions, the bloggers I've met have all been amazingly smart, funny, and interesting women. And, most of the women bloggers I come across are gorgeous--the same for the men (just in case Ron or Fred is reading ;)). A couple weeks ago, I was able to meet up with another group of amazing women bloggers, this time all Houston based (or mostly Houston since Cyndy drove in from Lufkin!). Emily and Megan did a great job of arranging everything. I've followed both women on Twitter and through their blogs for some time, so I was SUPER excited to meet them. They were even more awesome than I expected. As was Emily, who I was really excited to meet. She seemed so cool, clever, and witty and seemed like someone I would hang out with in real life. All true. Emily even met me out for a DEFINE class (you know how much I love that studio, right?! LOVE!). Hopefully she's still talking to me because the "stretching" part of class was just as hard as the "strengthening" part of class. Ow. Anyway, seeing her again reminded me that I never told you guys about meeting these awesome (yes, that is the best word) ladies. I'm not going to list everyone here because both both Emily and Megan have great recaps with complete links (and took pretty pictures of me-bonus!). I encourage you to go visit all the awesome Houston bloggers I met- especially since Elsa is going to post her cardboard chair-how, what??


This picture has nothing to do with the post. I just think it's funny and Mir could use a laugh. Plus, it's just funny. I wonder how long it will take her before she finds that I hid it here?! ;) This could be a fun new take on Where's Waldo- Where's the blogger picture?!

3 comments:

  1. Carpet angels! (Thank you, it did make me laugh.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There has to be a better term than "stretching" for what we did. It's borderline torture. :) Had fun and am looking forward to seeing you again Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, you crack me up. It was so fun! Looking forward to the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.