Ch-Ch-Changes and Pretty Pictures

We're in the midst of some exciting changes here at casa Elzabelz. The changes have kept me and my family moving for the past few weeks. I've been working on a huge project, bigger than any party I've planned or any room I've tried to decorate...it's exciting and a bit scary. Until I have something to show you, how about a few photos from my trip to New Orleans?


Just in case you missed it, make sure to check out my snazzy new banner, courtesy of Brenda. She was a dream to work with, I highly recommend hiring her.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome new banner! Can't wait to hear about your project! You're not painting the garage are you?!? :)
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, my third attempt at leaving you a comment. LOVE your new header, it really looks like you~ so chic and cute! Can't wait to see the changes you have going on around there.
    xo~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new header is great! We are headed to NOLA this weekend! Yippee! Can't wait to hear what these changes are you speak of! And I should be getting to bed, since we have a date in 7 hours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.