Friday Favorites-Tickle Monster

This Friday favorite is for all those mommies, daddies, aunties, grandparents, or just folks who need a great children's book. I bought Tickle Monster this past Christmas; we have really enjoyed reading this book ever since. It is written by Josie Bissett (yes, that Josie Bissett). It is a funny, cute book that involves LOTS of tickling. My girls love it. It helps get the wigglies and gigglies out before bedtime.
My girls love the illustrations and the fun lines. It is a fun book, definitely one of our Friday Favorites.

5 comments:

  1. I love it!
    I'm off to find a Tickle Monster for our niece and nephew. Just what they need in their easter baskets~ a reason to giggle.
    Thanks Elz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article is very useful, thank you for sharing. Allow me to share articles about health here, God willing, useful. thank you :)

    Obat Herbal Luka Gangren
    Obat Usus Buntu Tanpa Operasi
    Obat Mata Kabur dan Berbayang
    Cara Mengobati Tremor secara Alami

    ReplyDelete
  3. see it herehe said Sourceinvestigate this site newssee this site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.