Flowers for Tuesday

I thought about giving you these flowers on Wednesday to get you over the hump day, but they were too sweet to save. My girls are obsessed with picking flowers, we have to watch them very carefully or they will pick flowers from our neighbors' yards. They loved being out on the ranch this weekend since they could pick all the flowers they wanted. I loved each bouquet. Little known fact: I selected Texas wildflowers for my wedding flower displays, along with hydrangeas, and roses. I still love those arrangements.

1 comment:

  1. We had gorgeous wildflowers in Colorado (esp in the mountains) so it's taken me awhile to appreciate what we have here in Texas. I bet your wedding arrangements were gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.