Friday Favorite- Hello, Gorgeous

These bracelets are not super cheap, but they are so versatile. I got my first set of bracelets in October (on sale!) and have worn them at least once a week. They bring a little bit of glitz and shine to everyday outfits but are still work appropriate and can also dress up an evening look. I stopped in Anthropologie the other day and saw another set of five bracelets and thought-Hello, Gorgeous- and snapped those puppies up. I think they are a great addition to your accessory wardrobe and a nice little pick me up. Definitely my Friday favorite this week...also, I did not think I should post another bluebonnet picture even though I wanted to!

3 comments:

  1. Those are a friday's favorite... just enough bling, bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, very pretty and unusual! Trying to carb it up today and hoping I can keep up with you on Sunday, training hasn't gone so well for me this go round.
    See you tomorrow. :)
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bracelets just scream FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.