Friday Favorite- Modern Bird Studios Art


Modern Bird Studios Photo

I love decorating with photographs. The more graphic and compelling the image, the better. I have a series of close ups on canvas in our dining room that make such a statement. I'm always interested in unique ways of using my photos. I found the perfect combination of modern/graphic asthetic with sentimentality that results in a great design impact- Modern Bird Studios. Their work is all over the internet and I have fallen in love. In fact, I'm sort of obsessed with winning at least one of their pieces. (Ok, I will likely break down soon and buy one, but I really want to do a series of photos, so I need to win one!) I follow them on Twitter in case there's ever a giveaway or discount for their pieces (which happens frequently). Modern Bird takes photos, enlarges them, and paints them on wood. Oh, what amazing results, like the one below.
Modern Bird Studios Photo

Modern Bird Studios custom art, my Friday favorite.

*This is not a paid post. I just really love Modern Bird's work and want to share it with you. Although if Modern Bird wants to give me a free piece, I will gladly take it!

1 comment:

  1. This would've made a cool father's day gift with a pic of the kiddo or the dog. Maybe Christmas. :)
    T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.