Friday Favorite-Anthropologie

If you know me in real life, you know about my latest obsession, Anthropologie. I've made no secret about my love for fashion and dressing up. I like clothes and enjoy finding the "right" pieces. For years I've been drawn to Anthropologie's stores and styling; the stores are truly an experience, not just clothing displays. About 2 years ago, I decided to dress for me-to find my style and only purchase things I loved. Enter Anthropologie. I've steadily added new Anthro pieces bit by bit and rarely go more than 2 or 3 days without wearing an Anthro piece (clothes or accessories). I love Anthro pieces because the tailoring is impeccable and I always get tons of compliments because a little pop of Wow does a lot for an outfit.

I looked at this blouse and missed when it went on sale. I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I called Anthropologie customer service and they helped me look through every store until we located a top in my size and color in Louisiana. Called, ordered, shipped (for free). It is now one of my favorite tops.

This dress-will be mine-it is perfection.
The skirt? Again, perfection.

You can see some of my latest purchases here and on Sunday I will have a guest post up at http://www.effortlessanthropologie.blogspot.com/.
Anthropologie is my Friday Favorite. What about you? Are you an Anthroholic too? Do you have a favorite Anthro item you've been eyeing, or do you prefer to shop somewhere else.
*As much as I love fashion, I love college football equally and this week has been a blast from the sanctions FINALLY levied on USC (CHEATERS) to the conference realignment, it has been a great week. I am working on a few posts on the subject and will post my thoughts once all the moves are final. I will quote DeLoss Dodds "Texas didn't start this, but we're going to finish it." (paraphrasing). Oh yeah, how long until college football starts?!

4 comments:

  1. I ♥ Anthropologie too. Timeless Classics~ with an edge.
    Now that I'm back from Italy, I can remember to hook you up to the friday liky party. This is one of my favs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Anthropology!! Love it! That blouse is fabulous BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a love/hate thing with Anthropologie. I want to like it more - right now I like roughly 40% of all of their stuff.

    Yes, I may have calculated that. But, I agree with you, I will only buy things that "speak" to me from now on.

    Um, that blouse has major borrowing potential, btw...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue blouse! The ruffles are so cute and it looks like it would flatter anyones figure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.