Top Projects-Painting & Parties

It's a new year, which means I'm busy on a few new projects! Already. Hopefully an early start will encourage me to finish more projects this year. I'm in the middle of a few party projects for my friend's baby shower this weekend. As I was cutting, gluing, and sewing this week, I thought back on a few of my favorite projects of 2011. Not surprisingly, my girls' birthday parties are two of my favorites.

My younger daughter's Wonder Woman/Superhero party. Her party had some of my favorite decorations- the comic book banner and skyscrapers. It turned out so cute & was a blast.



I realized I never blogged about the details of my daughter's Nancy Drew party. I'll have to rectify that. It really was a fun party.


I also love the new paint in the girls' room. I also need to show the room's details and decor; it's the perfect girls' room. This sweet silhouette canvas was the perfect addition to their new room.


I'm linking to Rhoda's Top Project linky, where I'm sure I'll find a few new projects to add to my "To Do" list.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I'm your newest follower from southern hospitality! Happy New Year- Stop by for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.