Friday Favorite- The Perfect Red Lipstick


Photo- Laura Mercier

The Perfect Shade of Red-no lie!
My friend Pam tweeted a couple weeks ago about finding the perfect red. Pam has never led me astray...though she wears open toe booties, you know how I feel about that! (She rocks it, but me? Notsomuch.) Anyhow, I've been on the hunt for the perfect shade of red for about a year and have tried everything from MAC to Dolce & Gabbana to CoverGirl, Revlon, and now Laura Mercier. I'm here to tell you, the hunt is over. Laura Mercier's Truly Red Lipstick is truly red. Awesome. The staying power could be better, but generally it wears like a dream. Get one today; you can thank me and Pam later.

A Friday's favorite for sure.

*As always, my Friday's Favorite is not sponsored or compensated in any way (though I'd be so happy if Laura Mercier or Sephora would send me free make-up!).

2 comments:

  1. I love the staying power of the two blue stick stuff... I have kissable lips all day.
    Well, not really~ but I feel like I do :-)
    thanks for the Friday's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I have trouble with orange hued reds.... I'll give it a try next time I'm at the make-up counter... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.