Love Thursday-New Beginnings and Old Friends

Today I get on a plane to see my great friend Schmidles (not her real name) get married. Schmidles has seen me through tragically bad hair days, even more tragically bad boyfriends, law school exams, and lots of happy hours. She's been there to see me grow. She was good enough to be seen with me in public when I wore overalls-seriously tragic. She knows my love of Buffy, Britney, and sharks. She's supported me, encouraged me, and challenged me.

I'm thrilled to be able to be there for her on her wedding day. She's waited a very long time to find her happiness. Lord knows, she also dated a few tragically bad men along the way. Schmidles might be the last one of my friends to get married and I can't think of a better way to end the wedding craze for all our friends.

Happy Love Thursday-here's to new beginnings and old friends.

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting time.. I am hoping we can look forward to a little wedding peek!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.