Target's Newest Collaborations!

We've established that I love Target and I love their designer collaborations even more. I was excited about the soon to be released Nate Berkus collection until I saw this story about Target and Neiman Marcus collaborating on a HUGE designer collection this December. From the story, the pieces will range from $7.99 to $499.99 (let's hope what I like is on the $7.99 side) and includes  Alice + Olivia, Altuzarra, Band of Outsiders, Brian Atwood, Carolina Herrera, Derek Lam, Diane von Furstenberg, Eddie Borgo, Jason Wu, Judith Leiber, Lela Rose, Marchesa, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Philip Crangi, Prabal Gurung, Proenza Schouler, Rag & Bone, Robert Rodriguez, Rodarte, Skaist-Taylor, Thom Browne, Tory Burch and Tracy Reese. My favorites from that list- Diana Von Furstenberg and Oscar. I can not wait. Only 143 days until the collections go live. I may even take December 1st off so I can get first access to the collections. Ok, let's be honest, I will. Go Target! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.