Vacation View

Less than forty-eight hours ago this was my view...not too shabby. We returned home from vacation with lots of great stories, pictures, and a few sunburns (Oops. Next time pack rash guards, hats, and apply MORE sunscreen!). We also brought back a desire to eat Puerto Rican food and drink pitchers of Sangria. Mmm, some of the best food and drinks we've had in a long time. Needless to say, I'm catching up on work, laundry, and editing hundreds of pictures. I hope your Spring Break was full of sand/snow/relaxing fun. Any fun Spring Break stories to share?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! It looks like a little slice of heaven. Spring break won't get here for weeks and weeks for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! I have to live vicariously through those who get a Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had an amazing time. beautiful blue waters! first time visitor to your blog and am enjoying it. :) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous!!! I am sure it was a wonderful trip.
    Have a great week back to reality! :)
    Xo,
    E&J

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.