Hump Day Vacation Photo

Man, I had a day. It was hectic, stressful, crazy, and endless. Here is a snippet of a text conversation I had: "Had the worst day at work. I need an escape."
"Me too...tough week and it's only Tuesday!"
"Right. And I gave up drinking for Lent...OK, I gave up drinking during the week. But, still..."

But, tomorrow is going to be a great day. I have the day off (even though I will be very worried about a work project) to go shopping with a friend and Eddie Ross in Round Top. I am so excited. I love Eddie; I think he's sort of a genius. So, while I am off enjoying a great day shopping, I leave you with this image and hope it inspires you to have a great day. Or, at least dream about a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photo Elz. Hope you have fun at Round Top today and can't wait to hear all about it. This is quite a week for you overall!! ;)
    Hugs~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your trip to Round Top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.