Friday Favorite-Anthropologie Pilcro Chinos

OK, last weeks Favorite was really serious and deep and, well...this week it is all about pants! I have the worst luck finding pants that fit me and that I like wearing. This week I found a pair that I LOVE. Cue angelic chorus. No surprise that they are from Anthropologie. Anthro had a huge sale on Tuesday, so I went to check things out. I'm always searching for pants (especially ones that work for Fridays at work) and picked these out-fun color, good weight, looks promising. I tried them on and-SOLD! I would have bought more pairs, but the other colors are sort of meh. The lilac is perfection. I present The Pilcro Chino pants.
Via 
I love the fun color, which I am totally considering to be a neutral. I can see wearing these for all sorts of casual events and am even wearing them to work today. For work on Friday I wore a black top, pink & red bubble necklace from J Crew (via eBay) and leopard pumps, also from J Crew. It was a little wild, but very fun. For play, I'm thinking stripes and white, or denim. Woo-hoo for colored pants!

Anthropologie Pilcro Chinos-my Friday Favorite. Go buy some today!

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.