Love Thursday-The Beginning

Love Thursdays are back!


In less than a month, my husband and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. And people said it wouldn’t last- phshaw. I thought it would be fun (for me) to chronicle some of our story here each week. I love learning about how people met, fell in love, etc. I hope our story will remind you of your special love stories.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away… called Houston, a young law student (me) was busy volunteering at a local cancer hospital. Every week she would go to the pediatric department of that large hospital to play bingo with the patients, make arts & crafts, read stories, or play games. Every week she also got to see people who later became good friends (Hi Alex (sometimes), Hi Debbie). Her friend Debbie was part of the volunteer program and asked our young student to represent lawyers at the job fair for the patients. Sure. Not that she knew anything about being an actual lawyer, but sure. Debbie reminded our young student, “Oh and be sure to look nice that evening.” “Right, like I’m going to meet some hot guy in the Pedi Dome” she said as she flew out the door. Fast forward a week and that is exactly what happened... (To be Continued)


*Don't forget to enter the Novica Giveaway, you have one more day!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.