Friday Favorite- The Do Bar

I had a life changing experience Thursday. (Maybe a very slight over-statement.) *The three men who read this blog may want to stop reading, unless you want to knwo the sceret to beautiful hair. It is importnat that you know that- of the many things I am capable of- blow drying my hair is not one of them. Sure, I can blow dry my hair dry. I can not however, blow dry my hair beautiful. I can't even come close. I even begged my friend T to give my pointers so I can get my hair to look like hers---on a very good day, when I am trying REALLY hard, I can get about 1/4 of the way there. Anyhow, I have an interview today (cross your fingers), so I wanted to try something different. I got a lunch-time blow-out. Y'all. Amazing. It took less than 30 minutes and my hair is now shiny, happy, and awesome. I went to the Do Bar in Houston and highly recommend it (my stylist was Sophie and she was awesome). Why haven't I done this before? Of course I've gotten my hair styled after being cut, but never on a random Thursday, no cut no color. It is a revelation. I can have pretty hair! With little to no effort on my part! Sign me up. Like my friend Pam says, a good blow-out can change your life. Ok, maybe she said day, but whatever. Life changing! You better believe I'm getting my hair done at the Do Bar routinely now.

The Do Bar- my Friday Favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Show us your hair Elz!!! I agree about the power of a good blow out~ somehow the humidity doesn't even affect it.

    You'll be great in your interview.
    Happy Friday~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good blow out... in the middle of the day?
    Awesome ;-)
    ~ fingers crossed of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.