Friday Favorite- Kendra Scott Elle Island Earrings

It's no secret to anyone who knows me that I love Kendra Scott. Her jewelry is different enough to be cool, but classic enough that I can wear her pieces to work every day (and often do). In fact, my friend K got me an awesome Kendra Scott purple bracelet for my birthday-she knows me well. I went in a couple weeks ago to buy myself a little birthday present and found these. The new Elle earrings in Brown Pearl. They are so cool.

You can't tell in the picture, but they are mother of pearl and change with the light, based on the clothes you're wearing, etc. I've worn them with lots of different outfits already and they look completely different each time. Really neat. Two enthusiastic thumbs up. There is also a really cool abalone pair in the new collection- beautiful blues and blacks, but those were a little "out there" for me to wear to work. The brown ones are totally wearable in a professional setting (and equally casual). I think the Island collection is only for a limited time so you might want to get a pair this summer!

Kendra Scott Elle brown pearl earrings- my Friday Favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.