Friday Favorite-Chocolate Nibs of Happiness

I bought myself a monthly surprise box for Christmas; PopSugar's monthly Must Have box. The litany of ways I think this box is better than others...ahem...Birchbox is another post entirely. As part of the February box, I received Mariebelle Chocolate nibs. They were almost too pretty to eat. Almost. Mine were dark chocolate and they were-everything delicious. I don't even really like dark chocolate. They were just enough chocolate to fit the bill, but small enough so that I didn't feel bad eating them. A small handful a day at that 2-3 pm slump and I was good to go. Until last week when I had my last one. It was a dark day indeed (pun intended).

Via PopSugar

Mariebelle Chocolate nibs- my Friday Favorite.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to keep my eyes open for those. They might just end up in MY easter basket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.